Thursday, February 23, 2006

Two of the most wonderful people in the world!

While me and my brother have yet to find that "special someone" at lest when I do I have a pretty good example of what I should and should not do to keep it together through thick and thin.

One of the things that most impress on me is that over the last few year I can not count on both hands or feet how many times I have heard people say "your parents are really hospitable" and that is very true, there is hardly a week without people over for coffee or a bible study or two.

Well mom and dad thank you for your love, support, the hard and fun times. I know I may never have your curly haired grandkids but if I do, I've got a head start on them! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Hey ethomas!
I was clicking around and came across your blog. Nice post...your brother wants a post about him now.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home